Are you really the extreme shopaholic that you think you are?
- You have a pile of unused items lying around the house.
- Daily to-do: (window) shopping
- Shopping is reallyyyyy your one and only hobby
- Whoops another impulsive purchase!
- ‘free samples’ = ‘I-must-buy-this-right-now’
- Tired of coming up with excuses for buying something AGAIN
- Your email is being flooded with newsletters from shops
- The feeling of having bought something satisfies you more than the item itself
- 5 seconds after seeing ‘on sale’– transaction complete
- You’re BFFs with the delivery man
How many did you get right?
0-3: Beginner level shopaholic
4-7: Anyone would say your a shopaholic
8-10: Extreme shopaholic
Author: Vivien Tam